CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

.....joy and those other emotions



Like we all do, from time to time, I've been having some incredible learning experiences....
Life lessons...
many of them have been life shifting in the best of ways.
Lot's of joy...the kind that make me walk a little different in the world.  
Things that make life richer, fuller, more colorful.


Unity...Seeds of Joy

I'm a Sagittarius...I ponder...
So I really give some thought to the things that rock my world.  
I like to savor the good stuff...
Those experiences might only last minutes...but if I fully immerse myself some of that richness and color will remain with me. 




Dancing with the End


...and the bad stuff...
those experiences that shake my vision of the way things are in the world, 
things that make me lose trust....the events that have me lose a little faith in things..
those have to be felt fully too...
maybe find wisdom there...
then the faith and trust seem to come back...
But it can be so hard...




Since I have been a little out of balance lately from receiving a rapid  fire amount of both ups and downs...
I've really been wondering what has been at work in my life...what energy...


I was visiting a friend and on the table in front of me was an animal totem book...
Animal Spirit Guides by Chris Luttichau...
Since I'm always looking for signs from the Universe I couldn't resist picking up the book to see if it had something to say about what animal spirit might be at work in my life...
The book had a little feather bookmark and that seemed like the place to go...
marked just for me
page 81...
The Coyote...
The Trickster.




"Coyote is known as a trickster who forces us to adapt to unexpected situations.  
He repeatedly instigates change, one of the things we often resent.  Evolving through change and trial is one of coyote's lesson.  When our lives are comfortable, we tend not to learn much....but faced with adversity we develop, grow, expand, and move on to become the person we are supposed to be.  Life is not meant to be trouble free.  
Coyote represents a force in the cosmos that doesn't always act with integrity, but does result in the events we need in order for our souls to develop...."



The Turtle is my always with me totem...
and when things get upside down she reminds me to breathe, meditate...
slow down
...take my time but keep moving...

2 comments:

Sue said...

Julie, I am glad that for the most part, life is throwing good at you!

I have also felt in ;a state of flux and am just now trying to visit my favorite blogs! It has been way too long!

I love your words on animal totems. My always animal is the deer, although I often have the wolf too.
Animal totem readings are fascinating.

Wishing you an UP day tomorrow!

Hugs

AkasaWolfSong said...

I just love it when the Universe brings us those messages we most need to hear at the precise time we most need them.

I love your Dancing with the End Creation...the colors really speak, of being with Mother Earth at the End.

Great Post and great wisdom Julie...
Blessings Always,

xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails